Mandatory for in-studio sessions
Client Health Protocol
Updated July 2021
- Anyone experiencing or encountering any of the following may not schedule or attend any in-studio sessions and will need to cancel* any existing in-studio appointment(s):
- A fever greater than 100.0 degrees F, a new (less than 14 days) cough or flu-like symptoms, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, congestion or runny nose, body aches, muscle pain, or chills, stomach or intestinal issues, fatigue, headache, or loss of smell or taste.
- Diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19)**
- Come in contact with/had exposure to COVID-19***
- **If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, upon completion of quarantine requirements as stated by the contract tracer/health department for you and all members of your household, we require a letter of clearance from either your doctor or contract tracer OR a negative result for a COVID-19 test before you may resume in-studio sessions. Document must be submitted to the studio.
- ***If you or anyone in your household has come in contact with/had exposure to COVID-19 (if you are fully vaccinated, read Maryland State requirements for quarantining after exposure below) or has been required to quarantine (due to travel, illness, contact/exposure) by state, county, mandates, guidance, a health care practitioner, the CDC, or DOH in the last 14 days, you may not schedule or attend any in-studio sessions until the following requirements have been met: 1.) A 14-day quarantine requirement from date of exposure and 2.) A COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of symptoms or 3-5 days after exposure, with a negative COVID-19 test result. “Contact” refers to being within six feet for a prolonged period of time of a COVID-19 case, including while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare waiting area with a COVID-19 case, or had direct contact with secretions (been coughed on, sneezed on) of a COVID-19 case. Maryland State requirements for quarantining after exposure states fully vaccinated persons who meet the following criteria may no longer be required to quarantine following an exposure to someone with COVID-19:
- Fully vaccinated (2 or more weeks following the second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 or more weeks following one dose of a single-dose vaccine)
- Have remained asymptomatic since the current COVID-19 exposure
- Anyone who does not meet these criteria should continue to follow current quarantine guidance after exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. Fully vaccinated individuals who do not quarantine should still watch for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days following an exposure. If they experience symptoms, they should be tested for COVID-19.
- All fully vaccinated persons who do not quarantine should also continue to:
- Follow all recommendations regarding facial coverings, social distancing, and other COVID-19 precautions; and
- Watch for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days following an exposure. If you experience symptoms, you should be clinically evaluated for COVID-19, including SARS-CoV-2 testing, if indicated.
- If you or anyone in your household has traveled internationally or traveled on a cruise ship in the last 14 days, you may not schedule or attend any in-studio sessions until completing current requirements of the CDC, State of Maryland and Anne Arundel County. Contact the studio prior to resuming sessions.
- We require that clients who are sick in any way not attend in-studio sessions. Any client who is sick or appears sick, has not had the proper time for full recovery of any contagious illness, or who has not honored the necessary quarantine protocols, will be required to immediately leave the studio. We will not teach your session and the 24-hour cancellation policy will apply in full.
- *The 24-hour cancellation policy is applied and we greatly appreciate the consideration of others. As always, we encourage clients to think ahead and cancel early.
- It is mandatory that all clients properly wash their hands in the restroom upon entering the studio, as well as after their session. Additionally, hand sanitizer is stationed at the studio entrance for clients to use before and after sessions.
- It is required to practice hygiene/cough etiquette and cover up sneezes/coughs with a tissue or upper sleeve, never your hands. We cannot express enough that if you are sick in any way, do not attend your session.
- Clients must wear full socks that cover the toes and sole of the foot while at the studio.
What We Do
- All apparatus is cleaned after each session. The upholstery is antimicrobial, which means it is intended to stop any organisms from thriving. Hand towels are available to be used on the apparatus, if preferred, whenever you are face down.
- Our laundry (hand towels) is washed professionally and bleach is used.
- In addition to our regular studio cleaning schedule, we will continue our touch surface wipe downs multiple times a day. We always sanitize common areas throughout the day, such as doorknobs, light switches, and the reception desk.
- We use an air filter, which filters out numerous bacteria and impurities, including many viruses.
- Know that our staff is instructed to comply with our Client Health Protocols.