Mandatory for in-studio sessions
Client Health Protocol
Updated January 2022
- Anyone experiencing or encountering any of the following may not schedule or attend any in-studio sessions and will need to cancel* any existing in-studio appointment(s):
- A fever greater than 100.0 degrees F, a new (less than 10 days) cough or flu-like symptoms, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, congestion or runny nose, body aches, muscle pain, or chills, stomach or intestinal issues, fatigue, headache, or loss of smell or taste.
- Diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19)**
- Come in contact with/had exposure to COVID-19***
- **Clients diagnosed with COVID-19, or who have household members diagnosed with COVID-19, may not schedule or attend sessions and need to contact the studio. When clients contact the studio, we will review the current CDC recommendations along with testing requirements and timeline. Know that we apply best practices recommendations.
- ***Clients who have been exposed to COVID-19, or have household members who have been exposed to COVID-19, may not schedule or attend sessions and need to contact the studio. When clients contact the studio, we will review the current CDC recommendations along with testing requirements and timeline. Know that we apply best practices recommendations.
- Clients who have traveled internationally or traveled on a cruise ship in the last 10 days, may not schedule or attend any in-studio sessions until completing current requirements of the CDC, State of Maryland and Anne Arundel County. Contact the studio prior to resuming sessions.
- Masks are required to be worn for all in-studio sessions for clients and staff.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required between others in the studio.
- We require that clients who are sick in any way not attend in-studio sessions. Any client who is sick or appears sick, has not had the proper time for full recovery of any contagious illness, or who has not honored the necessary quarantine protocols, will be required to immediately leave the studio. We will not teach your session and the 24-hour cancellation policy will apply in full.
- *The 24-hour cancellation policy is applied and we greatly appreciate the consideration of others. As always, we encourage clients to think ahead and cancel early or switch to online sessions.
- It is mandatory that all clients properly wash their hands in the restroom upon entering the studio, as well as, after their session. Additionally, hand sanitizer is stationed at the studio entrance for clients to use before and after sessions.
- It is required to practice hygiene/cough etiquette and cover up sneezes/coughs with a tissue or upper sleeve, never your hands.
- Clients must wear full socks that cover the toes and sole of the foot while at the studio.
What We Do
- All apparatus are cleaned after each session. The upholstery is antimicrobial, which means it is intended to stop any organisms from thriving. Hand towels are available to be used on the apparatus, if preferred, whenever you are face down.
- Our laundry (hand towels) is washed professionally and bleach is used.
- In addition to our regular studio cleaning schedule, we will continue our touch surface wipe downs multiple times a day. We always sanitize common areas throughout the day, such as doorknobs, light switches, and the reception desk.
- We use an air filter, which filters out numerous bacteria and impurities, including many viruses.
- Our staff is instructed to comply with our Client Health Protocols.