Mandatory for in-studio sessions
Client Health Requirements
Anyone experiencing or encountering any of the following may not schedule any appointments and will need to cancel* any existing appointment(s):
- A fever greater than 100.0 degrees F
- Diagnosed with, or exposed to, the Coronavirus (COVID-19)**
- A new (<14 days) cough or flu-like symptoms
- Traveled internationally within the last 14 days
- Traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States in the last 14 days, specifically: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah. However, you may opt to take a COVID-19 test after two-three days upon your return at a local testing site or do an online session.
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Congestion or runny nose
- Body aches, muscle pain, or chills
- Stomach or intestinal issues
- Loss of smell or taste
- **If you have come in contact with/had exposure to or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we require written permission from your doctor before you may resume in-studio sessions. “Contact” refers to being within six feet for a prolonged period of time of a COVID-19 case, including while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare waiting area with a COVID-19 case, or had direct contact with secretions (been coughed on, sneezed on) of a COVID-19 case.
- We require that clients who are sick in any way not attend sessions. If you or anyone in your household has been required to quarantine (due to travel, illness, exposure) by state, county, mandates, guidance, a health care practitioner, the CDC, or DOH in the last 14 days, you may not schedule any appointments or attend sessions.*The 24-hour cancellation policy is applied and we greatly appreciate the consideration of others. As always, we encourage clients to think ahead and cancel early. However, if you wake up ill the morning of your session, or if you are exposed to COVID-19 within 24 hours of your appointment, we are offering a same-day sick/exposed waiver option during this time in which 30 percent of your session fee will be waived. This will operate on an honor-system basis. If we find clients are misusing this system, we will no longer offer the 30 percent waiver.
- Any client who is sick or appears sick, has not had the proper time for full recovery of any contagious illness, or who has not honored the necessary quarantine protocols, will be required to immediately leave the studio. We will not teach your session and the 24-hour cancellation policy will apply in full.
- It is mandatory that all clients properly wash their hands in the restroom upon entering the studio, as well as after their session. Additionally, hand sanitizer is stationed at the studio entrance for clients to use before and after sessions.
- It is required to practice hygiene/cough etiquette and cover up sneezes/coughs with a tissue or upper sleeve, never your hands. We cannot express enough that if you are sick in any way, do not attend your session.
- It is required that masks are worn while in the studio and during your session.
- It is required to practice social distancing of six feet between teachers and other participants whenever possible.
What We Do
- All apparatus is cleaned after each session. One cloth per cleaning. Our staff works along with clients to clean all the apparatus used in a session. The upholstery is antimicrobial, which means it is intended to stop any organisms from thriving. However, we will continue to use an additional solution several times per day to give our apparatus an extra level of cleanliness. Know that there are always hand towels at the studio that may be used on the apparatus, if preferred, whenever you are face down.
- Our laundry (cleaning cloths and hand towels) is washed professionally and bleach is used.
- In addition to our regular studio cleaning schedule, we will continue our touch surface wipe downs multiple times a day. We always sanitize common areas throughout the day, such as doorknobs, light switches, and the reception desk.
- We have invested in an air filter, which filters out numerous bacteria and impurities, including many viruses.
- Know that our staff is instructed to comply with our Client Health Protocols.